Helping Teachers Everywhere
Money Matters is a program made possible by Great-West Great-Teachers, a program of Great-West Financial.
The Money Matters program prides itself in providing high-quality financial education to children and parents, but did you know we assist teachers, too?
With summer quickly becoming a fond memory, we’re busy preparing a free workshop for elementary school teachers in the Denver area. The workshop will:
- feature techniques and resources for incorporating financial literacy concepts in the elementary classroom
- provide teachers with insightful tools for teaching money to kids
- allow Young Americans’ staff to come into local classrooms for presentations customized to support each teacher’s wishes
Educators interested in having us come into the classroom will be treating their students to an exciting, interactive series of lessons that will focus on the state-mandated personal financial literacy standards. By partnering with our Money Matters program, teachers will also receive copies of all the teaching materials used in their classrooms, as well as a collection of books, games, and general supplies worth over $100!
Sign up to join us
Interested in having these vital life lessons promoted in your child’s classroom? Tell your student’s teacher to clear the calendar:
- Saturday, November 2nd
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Young Americans in Cherry Creek (3550 E. 1st Ave, Denver)
- The day include light snacks and great conversation, plus the benefits of supplies, teaching support, and great information.
Know an interested teacher? Contact Sara Sankovich for more details and to register: email@example.com or 303-320-3214.Programs | No Comments »
Leave a Reply
Please make sure that your comments are appropriate for all our young participants to read. For your protection, please DO NOT include any bank account or social security numbers in any of the fields.